Godaddy $0.99 coupon code

Discussion in Coupons started by donotcrack • Jan 30, 2013.

1. donotcrack

donotcrackActive Member

Threads:
    SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, Paypal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

Coupon code: gofay031

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've seen so many people bitching about the GoDaddy commercial aired during the Super Bowl. Some even moved their domains elsewhere (e.g. NameCheap) because of it. GoDaddy may be popular but it's certainly not the best domain provider. And they should consider firing their incredibly witty marketing team.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't see the GoDaddy superbowl ad when it aired. I just watched it on YouTube because of this thread. LOL!

I'm not a fan of GoDaddy because of a personal experience. Namecheap is my primary domain registrar, but I won't pass up a 99 cent domain.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm not even from the US but I watched the commercial on YouTube too after I read about it. I think it was their attempt at being original or funny... but I found it to be kind of awkward and pointless.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the idea behind it was good, but the execution wasn't done well. I agree that it felt awkward. I couldn't watch the entire kiss. In a sense, it was successful because people are talking about it.

6. RhysBaby

RhysBabyNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for the share. I appreciate it =)

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    When it comes to the Super Bowl ad, it was successful. Did they lose some customers? Of course they did. Are people talking about them like crazy because of a controversial ad (which is not even their first...they're known for pushing the limits with sexy ads)? Yep, they sure are, and that was the goal.

As for the coupon code, thanks! I only buy new domains when I find deals like this.

8. donotcrack

donotcrackActive Member

Threads:
    SPECIAL OFFER! Get Your New .COM For $0.99*
    Plus ICANN fee of $0.18(USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new .COM registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal, or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on 2/28/2013 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only

Coupon code: VDAY99

9. donotcrack

donotcrackActive Member

Threads:
    SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*!
    *Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

Coupon code: gofay055

10. donotcrack

donotcrackActive Member

Threads:
    Add new coupon $0.99 ;)

SPECIAL OFFER! Get Your New .COM For $0.99*
    Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 (USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new .COM registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal, or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only.

Coupon : FB99COM

11. Desire

DesireNew Member

Threads:
    Doesn't work any more! :(