Godus (Computer game)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mistymi • Mar 14, 2014.

1. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    The logically named God game, Godus, is a disappointment so far. I played it after the 2.0 update and it's better but still not good. The main problem is there's no decision making or problem solving, which you would expect from a God game. You start with a few people and develop your civilization but all you have to do is click houses, sculpt the terrain, and do the simple tasks the game tells you to do to advance your civilization. You're constantly given rewards and upgrades but there's no sense of accomplishment because there is no challenge involved. The game is also very click heavy. The controls are awkward because you don't really use the keyboard for anything besides moving the camera. This game will leave you with an empty feeling inside. I don't know how anyone could have thought of making a game like this. It has too many basic problems.

2. bobthemuffinman

bobthemuffinmanNew Member

Threads:
    I agree with your review. Godus was a overhyped game that turned into a mobile game where you have to repeatedly click to do anything. There isn't that much of a game here, its basically mindless clicking.