Going To Portland This Summer

Discussion in Travel started by jneanz • Mar 29, 2016.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    While I'm waiting for my tourist book, I'm open for suggestions on places to see and things to do. Since I'm not traveling with kids, I'd like to know about nightlife for say 35+ adults. I'd also like recommendations for artsy stuff to do.

2. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I am pretty sure that Portland would be an amazing place for you due to the amazing combo of outdoor adventures and artistic work it grabs million of visitors towards it every year. I also had great time there and would love to have a tour there again and again.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Have you thought about checking out a play? I know that if you go outside of Portland to Ashland they have a huge theater community. It's a great way to support local art and beats a hangover from clubbing. Have fun in Portland!

4. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    Yeah, it will gonna fun time for you with kids if you will see some places from your travel book because then you will be much sure about that and would enjoy more that any new place. anyway, Fortune Island can be a great idea for you.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Fortune Island is just a good place for having such a good place for having a good time.