Gojane.com: Impressions?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sydney M. • Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I've recently bought a new pair of adorable red platform sneakers for less than $15. Although this question might seem a bit late, how do you feel about Gojane.com? Are the quality and customer service good? I like the selection they have on the website, but I'm not in love with their clothing (it isn't my style). Their shoes seem super cute, though, so I thought I'd give them a try. Let me know your impressions and stories about their site!

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of the site, but based on your recommendation I will check it out. Zappos has a lot of great shoes, but their prices are pretty high to boot...pun intended.:p I have never ordered shoes online but I am not adverse to it. If I could find a good deal I will go for it. I am waiting to find what stores are going to be marking down over 4th of July.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also heard of the site, but have never used it. I have problem feet, so I tend to stick to the tried and true brands and styles that have worked for me in the past. That bit me in the butt recently, though, since my feet have apparently changed. I purchased some shoes online, the same brands and sizes that have worked for me in the past, yet they didn't fit at all, and the ones that did fit were very uncomfortable. I have resigned myself to having to *gasp* actually go out in person and do my shoe shopping in the real world from now on.

4. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I have been on there site, I actually like a lot of the selections but the prices of out of line for me. I've seen many styles that look good but are way too over priced.

I found out about this site when I had a girlfriend in the past that I wanted to shop for. I never lost touch, I still go there just to look around for cheap prices, I'm not sure about the quality, but I have watched hauls in youtube. They seem to have good material in their products which is why I'm sure they offer them at premium prices.

They mark up prices then offer big discounts like the 60% discount they have now on many products, it's a business practice that I don't like.