Gokano

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by joshc428 • Aug 22, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Gokano is a freebie site in which you can complete tasks to earn points (GN) to redeem for prizes. If you're about to click away, thinking this is just another Get-Paid-To site, just hear me out first. First off, they don't offer and monetary rewards. Everything comes in prizes and freebies.

Earning is EXTREMELY easy. It takes me literally less than 30 seconds a day to earn. You get 1 GN for logging in daily and 1 GN for answering a simple poll question like 'Whatsapp or Viber?' That's it. 2 GN a day. It's slow, but easy. Prizes are pretty cool. You can get a pair of earphones for 60, a GoPro for 385, a PS4 for 900, etc. And if none of them really interest you, you can always sell the item later on eBay or Amazon.

You can become a gold member by referring 30 people. Each referral nets you 1 GN, and once you're a gold member, your earnings will double. So instead of making 2 GN a day, you'll make 4!

Gokano is a great program if you're into earning some free things. I definitely recommend it.

Referral Link:

Non-Referral Link: