Gold Nutrition ZMA

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Gelsemium • Jun 23, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been taking Magnesium OK for the last 3 months, but I felt it was not working out well, so I changed to Gold Nutrition ZMA. Basically it's a vitamin, magnesium and zync supplement, but I was surprised with the recommended daily dosage, 300% zync? 300%?? How can a 300% (3 times more than what we need) dosage be something wise to take?

gold-nutrition_zma-90-caps_1.

2. Gelsemium

Threads:
    LOL Thekirvis, the weakest post I've seen here on the forum! :D I didn't made a good review, mainly questions, but let me tell you that I am feeling better with ZMA, at least from a muscular level, and I think that's the aim of it. I have still some concepts to explore, like acidity in the muscles, but we time we know more and more about ourselves and our body.

3. limitless1585

limitless1585Member

Threads:
    Magnesium helps with muscle cramps, it's a great relief. This product seems kind of a scam. It might be good, I don't think you need that much zinc and magnesium. Before buying any supplement search for scientific data that supports their claims. If the research was done by the manufacturer be very skeptical. Many supplements have serious side effects like diabetes and liver damage. Honestly, I wouldn't take this product.

4. Gelsemium

Threads:
    I've done that limitless and let me tell you it's not a scam, I've been taking it for less than a week and I already feel the difference. Possibly regular people don't need that much magnesium and zync or even B6, but if you're playing a match that lasts 3 hours or if you make a tournament in which you play 12 hours in a weekend your body does need all that. Highly recommended IMO.

5. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    There must be an explanation for this...

I don't think this product is a scam at all. I've taken it and I used to feel great.
    It's for athletes. Not for people who jog every two days ok?

This formula was invented by Victor Conte. He is a scumbag, but he sure knows his sports performance stuff...
    This is a product made to make you feel better and thus, recuperate faster.

6. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yeah, the explanation is pretty much like you say, it's for athletes in competition, so I only take it when I am in competition and not in my day to day. It's very very good, but very very powerful, so I think that my body doesn't need it daily. I am Gold Nutrition fan, I just bought their Gold Drink and everyone says wonders about it, haven't tried it yet.

7. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't felt it was that potent when I was on it actually... But it affects everyone differently.
    Gold Nutrition provides middle-end products in my opinion. They don't suck, but their not that great either...

I don't mess around with Isotonic drinks.
    For me, plain water is the stuff. If you want to really step your hydration game up, run your water through a filter, and add some honey and some lemon juice in there...

8. Gelsemium

Threads:
    It depends on the exercise you make Colebra, I play tennis and if I am doing if for 3, 4 or 5 hours per day I really need those mineral I am losing and that keep my muscles functioning properly and keep my energy levels high. If I can hit the ball with energy and run in time to get there I am better sitting out than playing the game.

9. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Isotonic drinks are a scam as far as I am concerned... But it's your body so...

As for minerals, that's the point of honey and lemon juice...

10. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Why do you say that isotonic drinks are a scam Colebra? Honey and lemon juice give you the magnesium you need for example? I really don't think those drinks are a scam really because they have the nutrients we need. I love Powerade and I am now trying Gold Drink because I feel it's superior. I loved ZMA so I expect Gold Drink to be at the same level.