Good Android App for Monitoring Finances?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by fairydust007 • Jan 2, 2014.

1. fairydust007

fairydust007New Member

Threads:
    I'm a single mom who works from home, so I like to keep good tabs on my finances. I've always monitored on my own using Excel on my computer. However, I was wondering if there was an Android App I can use to simplify this process. Basically, I'm looking for something that I can monitor my money in and my money out. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Download the free app Daily Money. It's a great app that let's you monitor your assets, liabilities, income and expenses. You can monitor your accounts on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. It's very handy. To handy around

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I didnt know of any I use a quick book program to monitor mines I will be trying daily money as listed above im always interested in something new. Thank for info

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you're using QuickBooks, then you must be monitoring your finances using a PC or laptop? Also, Daily Money is not as feature packed like Quick books or excel. It's just a simple app that does simple recording tasks for mobile devices.

5. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    It's good to see some good app examples out there. I 'm glad that they exist. I'm tired of having all my finances written down in a notebook and using the calculator on my phone to bring it all together. It can get so confusing and you end up stepping over yourself, but a handy app is perfect!

6. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    There are a few really good apps not mentioned here yet.
    Mint is probably the most popular. YNAB (You need a budget) is also a good one.
    I have not used them myself as I use Excel. I have friends who swear by either one of these apps.