Good game for a mac?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by beachdesign • Jun 16, 2012.

1. beachdesign

beachdesignNew Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a good game that will operate on my mac operating system. I like the whole fantasy adventure game play, something that's time consuming and laid-back. Graphics is a must for me.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I really liked playing Machinarium and it only costs $10USD. You can download a demo or purchase the game at machinarium.net.

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Check back on the Humble Bundle deals! Pay a dollar for Steam keys and downloads to a bunch of critically acclaimed indie games. The last one had titles including Super Meat Boy and Braid! I'd say something in there is sure to be worth your time. Even if you only find one game in the next one you like, buy the entire pack for a buck anyway! It's at a better value than just buying the game individually. The entire thing is name your price so all the money you decide to give them goes to charity or the game makers.

4. izzypopa

izzypopaNew Member

Threads:
    Most retail games will have both a Mac version and a PC version, i would recommend downloading 'Steam' on your mac, they have a fantastic range of Mac games and a great community if you run into any verson troubles!

5. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Install steam and go to the mac games section, countless great games to play. Team fortress 2, Portal, Amnesia, Left 4 dead 2, Half life 2, The Binding of Isaac, Limbo, Bastion, Torchlight, The Witcher, etc...

6. Meow

MeowMember

Threads:
    Bastion, Torchlight, Amnesia and The Witcher should all suit your tastes.

Despite all the bad press you'd probably enjoy Diablo III as well.

7. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Have you checked out Bigfish games? I forgot to mention that one too. They have games for both Mac and PC. My latest download was only $2.99 and it was a Diner Dash game. I love it, but my Mac is overheating now and can't take too much game play.

8. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    I recommend

. It's the only way to fly. Yes, you can play almost any game for free on the go.