Good Gifts For Infants

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Zyni • May 11, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sometimes, it's hard for me to think of (or find) a good little gift for my new grandbaby. I just wanted a little something. She's too tiny to play with much in the way of toys, but of course, I don't want to show up with presents for my other darling but not have something for her as well.

I couldn't think of anything to get earlier, and then I saw this cute little hooded towel. You can't have enough of those for infants, so I grabbed one. I just wish I could think of something a bit more fun or special, but I was all out of ideas this morning.

Do you have any good ideas to share?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Don't be afraid to get things that they'll grow into instead. Or things that will make the parents' lives easier.

Because an infant is so tiny and can't do much yet, it's okay to think ahead. You can also get things like music or toys that play sound that can be turned on and off at will.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Anything educational. I know that sounds general but it's not if you have ever gone shopping for an infant. I like to buy things associated with learning sounds & voices or time or counting. It's really an open book.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm probably going about this the wrong way, because for some reason, I've always thought cute little clothes are always a welcome gift LOL I have never really thought beyond that, but now realise that although welcome, clothes may not be the best gift. I like Jessi's idea of things that make the parents' life easier. I think this is a very good way of looking at it, even if it may not be a direct gift for your grandbaby, the parents will definitely appreciate it :)

5. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I think the best for infants is clothes, I can't think of anything else. A onesie could be a really cute gift and I'm sure they will love it. I think they're cold bodysuit or something, you better check there's loads of them online. You can also check out eBay and Amazon, loads of good prices.

6. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    In my opinion I think anything that benefits the parents is a great gift. That could be clothes, formula, diapers, wipes etc. I think clothes is a great gift or even a really cute pair of baby shoes!

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    For infants, I like giving them toys that can play with when they grow up. I also sometimes give them towels, training cups, or anything that they can use. I am not afraid of giving them something that they will eventually stop using. That is how life is! :)