Good Long Term Anti-virus Programs For 2018?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by NinetyEighty1 • Jan 13, 2018.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Since it is the start of a new year, I wanted to know if anyone has come across any new anti-viruses recently. Anti-viruses that could at least last for a good long year, maybe even more. I am already aware of Avast and Avira, are there anymore that are out there now?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My laptop was giving me trouble and I've a good friend who repairs them. He fixed it and warned me don't go for updates on your security downloads for it's going to cause your laptop to crash. He put in COMODO security system a free security system. My computer runs very smoothly until the next time I do something to it as I put in updates, for my Defender security from Microsoft, and it jammed up my laptop so bad! COMODO which I never heard of until my friend put it on my laptop for its protection, is very easy to run, it lets you know when the screening is done too. I like it for it keeps my laptop very secure and safe. COMODO is totally free. I've found RansomFree by Cybereason for free too. It got rave reviews too. My pal told me I don't need it for I'm not a corp. ...he laughed when I told him ...but I think my things are important. RansomFree is totally free and has a paid version too like COMODO. I use and like both very much.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    360 security is the best because it is a complete one stop shop. It is a very in effective antivirus that is light weight. It wont mistake your games from viruses like that failure known as avira. It is also an anti junkfile so it will give your PC a lot of space. It also fights malwares.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am sticking with AVG Free for some time. And if I can get good antivirus for say free or low cost. I would be surely changing to it. The reason being antivirus industry is notorious for making virus and thriving on it. So you get the idea that it could be possible that such things may lead to more issues. I'd say for that reason don't spend on anything that costs a lot.