Good morning, my fellow bargain hunters!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Hickorycottage • Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    Birds are singing, the dew is on the grass, it's early Friday morning- all ingredients for a good day of yard saling. Too bad I'm broke, and I don't have the car anyway. Sigh.

2. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Good morning to you! It's currently 9:16PM in Australia though so it's a Friday night for me haha. Would you happen to know any tips on bargaining with people? I could use a few... I get sucked in too easily!

3. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Generally, when bargaining what gets in the way for me, is sympathy. I'd always picture myself in the place of who I was bargaining with. I usually end up not bargaining for a whole lot because of this. D:

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like to bargain hunt. The most fun is when I go from sale to sale to see all the things that other people have and they want to share there life with you I feel. You always wonder what did they do with this or that, was it in the living room or dining room or just in a corner someplace for safe keeping. If it's old, you always wants to know how old is this item, so that makes it fun to just go looking, if not buying.

5. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Good day,good morning ! :) I just woke up ! Its 9 a.m. here ^^... Gonna get a breakfast soon ,can't wait xD!