Good Video Editing Software for OSX

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Dillon Hinojos • Apr 9, 2014.

1. Dillon Hinojos

Dillon HinojosNew Member

Threads:
    I have been looking for a good video editing software that is not Final Cut Pro or iMovie. Those are the only two that have been suggested to me by people and other forums I have consulted. I am looking for something effective, not too expensive, and user friendly. If you guys have any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks!

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Well the one's you've mentioned are quite the finest in the not-so-expensive video editing program market. But if you want something more different and not that much higher of a price, I mean its still quite expensive, is a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, they have Premiere Pro and After Effects, which are my favorite video editing and post production applications, quite expensive but never lacking. Also, you can try Sony Vegas Pro, I'm not a fan of it though, but its less expensive than the fore mentioned applications.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I would definitely recommend you get the adobe creative suite. It is an absolute must if you want to make great films or basic video editing. Adobe is pretty good on computer resources and makes it easy for one to start from scratch and develop into a great video editor. I think that i would recommend that you learn how to use after effects as it will compliment your work in after effects pretty well and take your skill to a whole new level.