Goodwill 50% off discount coupons

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by H.C. Heartland • Jun 26, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    The Goodwills in our area have been posting 50% off coupons on entire purchases in our weekly newspaper flyers. The other week I used their in store sale (via the color coding) and bought a brand new pair of leather dress sandals, dress black skirt, and summer knitted top all for under 5.00! I am thinking if they allow you to use this coupon in conjunction with the in-store color coding, I can get some pretty good deals. But you have to go on the date listed. Does anyone else have any Goodwill tricks? I know its already cheap enough, but hey - why not get as much as we can out of it, after all, its all donated clothing! :cool:

2. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I notice that their prices tend to be cheaper when it's end of the season. I guess it's because their stocks will already change to match the current season. I would usually go shopping at this time because I always find really great items at very very low price.

Overall, also, even when they are not on sale, I'm still able to buy some really good pieces at unimaginable prices.

3. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Getting this kind of discount on something feels amazing i mean because we can get a decent amount off with the help of it and surely it feels good because finally you get to save a reasonable amount on it and this is the way ho it should be.

4. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    50% off is a great discount! It is good to know that companies come up with this kind of massive deals.

5. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    I love this tip, I am always shopping at thrift stores! You have to do some digging but you can usually come away with some great items. This is the only way I can afford name brands, and my youngest daughter and I love to go pop some tags!

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I've never seen GoodWill offer a coupon before?

Around my area, Goodwill actually isn't that great. They're more expensive than other resale stores in the area. But with a 50% off coupon, that'd bring the prices right in a reasonable range again and would be great!

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never seen coupons for the Goodwill. They do offer a certain percentage off days according to the color code on the tag. It's possible to find some really great deals if you have the patience. Every once in awhile I can find a great piece of clothing with the tags still on.

8. Gadzooks

GadzooksMember

Threads:
    I'm going to have to start looking in the papers for this coupon! I would LOVE to have a 50% off coupon to Goodwill. I usually go to the Salvation Army on Wednesdays because they have everything half off that day. I have been hoping Goodwill would start having that deal, because I do like shopping there, I just want to get the best deal I can. Yayy for great finds!!