Google Adsense App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Daria • Dec 18, 2013.

1. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I feel stupid. I did not know that Google released an AdSense app over 6 months ago. I remember checking for one, and it must have been right before the app came out. They have an app for IOS and android. Did you know that there was an app for AdSense?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know Google released an Adsense app also, which was surprised that Google would release things like this too. I thought it's only available to use it online or something. I don't often download apps on my phone for memory reason, but I definitely need to check out the Google Adsense app. It's something I don't believe it happens, oh well, it's Google, which becomes the popular platform in operating system. Thanks for the info, by the way!

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aww man, I would love to get this Adsense App myself. The only problem? I can't because I still don't have an Adsense account! I have tried to apply more than 4 times now and my application has always been declined by Google. I think I better increase my daily traffic a bit more. Maybe they would approve of my application then. And I would be excited to download the Adsense App myself. :D

4. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Can someone explain to me why there would be a Google AdSense account to begin with? Is it just to manage you AdSense revenue or something more?

5. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that they have an app for Google Adsense. I still am waiting for my Google Adsense ID, which I still haven't received. I think the app would only help Adsense users if there is a customer support for us. The process is done by system, and nobody is there to explain exactly what went wrong or what exactly you should do to fix things.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the app was created for the convenience of only those who already have adsense accounts. They could access their accounts anywhere as long as they have their phone with them. I suppose one can do anything — see if you've made any money on the day and so on and so on. Apart from that I don't think there's anything else the adsense app offers those who use it.

The Google AdSense app provides an easy way to view key data from your
    AdSense and AdMob accounts. It allows you to access reporting features
    anywhere . . .

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a convenient thing to have the app, but you can access the same information through your smartphone's Web browser anyways, so it's not that big of a benefit. I use AdSense, but I don't find the app that useful for my own needs. I like to let my AdSense do its own thing and check it only every once in awhile.