Google or Facebook?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by cluckis • Jul 16, 2012.

1. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely prefer Facebook over anything else.

2. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    If we are talking about stocks here then I would definitely choose Google over Facebook. The big ol' G has stated some impressive future plans for their company while the future of Facebook is still not clear to most people. Will Facebook follow what happened to MySpace and Friendster? Or will they be able to survive and become a stable company like Google? No one knows what will happen yet but if I have to decide then Google will be my man.

3. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    From these two I definetely prefer Facebook. Google for the past 2 years has become a scumbag!
    You just don't feel that freedom anymore, especially on YouTube, where the freedom of posting any kind of video you want has been forbidden

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also not a fan of social networking sites, so I'd choose Google over Facebook. I rarely use Facebook, since I always feel like I'm wasting my time looking at the photos of other people over there, when I can do something more productive like learn some new information over the internet.

5. jemcon

jemconNew Member

Threads:
    Hey my all fellows...
    Now a days facebook is very popular and its no 1 site as per alexa ranking. and facebook is the most easiest way to promote your website in social media. Fashion become very important these days every one want to adopt to new style and fashion i am also founded of fashion and i always in search of new fashion last week i am searching about fashion on internet i found many things from here which is very useful for me from this great site

you can see more as you like for your own fashion....

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would choose Google over facebook though I do not use much of G+. What I like about Google are there services which we can easily monetize like adsense. Also Google search and Scholar are still it's best features for me and the one that I use a lot and probably will use forever!

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would go with facebook cause it's easy to understand and i find it fun to be on. Google+ is hard to understand i'm not even sure on how to use it and it seems pretty boring so Facebook it is for this girl :)

8. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    I think face book is social media website and google is search engine .They are really nice website , I like these ..

9. motuu

motuuNew Member

Threads:
    Facebook goes to the first place. It is simple, and easy to use. All my friends are there, and that is the main reason I have not changed to Google+. It is also currently used by Finnish bussiness to share giveaways and deals.

10. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oooh I wish I could choose neither, lol. I don't trust either company as far as I could throw them. Absolutely zero privacy and you have to jump through hoops to obtain the very little privacy you do get. I use facebook and hate every minute of it lol.

11. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    I use Google and Facebook. I can go off of Facebook for a while where as with Google just about every time I log on line I'm using it

12. wahcashmom

wahcashmomNew Member

Threads:
    I would pick Facebook any day over Google. Facebook is much more personal, and it is very active and all my family, friends and Facebook friends are always on there. Right now Facebook is hot, and everyone seems to love it.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    You mean the websites for themselves? Because if that is the case, i would say Google, no seconds thoughts.

But if you mean as a social network, i guess that Facebook is the worst one, even if i stopped using it 3 years ago.

14. Marson

MarsonNew Member

Threads:
    I would choose Facebook for conversation, Google for work or business purpose :D

15. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Facebook for social media, Google for general use.
    Just a bigger variety of options you can do on Google.

16. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    If this is between the companies Google or Facebook, I'd choose Google. But if you meant the social networks then, Facebook. Most of my friends are there and I just can't understand Google+. :D

17. Samules

SamulesNew Member

Threads:
    Facebook or myspace is still hot right now, so I would select them. Google+ has to hold out a while to develop visitors to their website. I haven't invested plenty of your energy and effort looking through Goolge+ to find all of its material and what's possible on there so I'd have to invest a little a longer period on there before creating my thoughts up.

#37May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  18. busybee

busybeeNew Member

Threads:
    Facebook is the one I choose. Of course, that may just be because I have no clue how to use Google+. I've looked at it but still can't seem to figure it out.

19. notafish

notafishNew Member

Threads:
    As much I love the company of google, I would have to go with facebook on this. The interactivity of this social media site is very very good unlike google + which has a very weird feel to it. You basically add strangers to a circle and they can add you back to their circle. It really depends on who's updates you want to to be seeing. If google + was good enough then you would see internet marketers swarming it like flies. Facebook already has marketers swarming it because of its fame/users.

20. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Facebook as far as social media goes.