Grav3yardgirl Does This Thing Really Work? Youtube Series

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by AimlessDreamre • Jan 7, 2017.

1. AimlessDreamre

AimlessDreamreNew Member

Threads:
    So, Grav3yardgirl is a pretty popular YouTuber who has a series where she tests objects as seen on TV to see if they really work called Does This Thing Really Work? She's tested thing such as Bright Bugz, Airbrush Magic, Magnetic face mask, Chocolate Pen and the SodaStream. I think what she does with this series of hers is pretty cool and let's us know whether it's worth it to buy the product for ourselves or not.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I actually own Soda Stream, She may not like the taste but I like the taste of their flavorings but I also love making my own flavors out of fresh fruits from my garden. Home made soda is not only cheaper but it is also healthier. I have a huge warning, Don't dare making soda out of milk. Your Soda stream will explode if you try doing such thing. Making soda out of juice is doable but your bottle should not be full because it will also explode. I own a soda stream so I know all of the risk.

I do love watching graveyard girl because she is really funny. Her facial expressions is just awesome.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen her and I like watching her because she actually follows directions and tries it many times unlike other ''testers.'' I can do without all the ''humor'' she attempts to create which smetimes works but it wastes a lot of time. Being funny while in the process of testing it would be alright. She's defnitely worth a watch.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I like her videos they are not only entertaining but informative as well. I like how she shows everything and goes step by step with each review she does. This way I actually trust that she actually tries the product completely not just half way. A plus is that she makes her reviews funny so I don't get tired of watching them.

5. AimlessDreamre

AimlessDreamreNew Member

Threads:
    I agree! I've been curious about trying Soda Stream myself and might just purchase one sometime in the future, especially with the fact that it is the healthier choice. Oh, dear...I wonder how many people tested milk on it....Thank you for the warning! I'll definitely have to keep it all in mind when/if I do end up getting one.

I love watching her too because of that. She's also more genuine than a lot of other people out there, too, I think.

Agreed! Another thing I like about her too is that even when she messes up or doesn't know what to do, she'll still try to attempt to make it work. That makes her more human, more real than all the other people out there, if that makes sense. She is very funny and her videos never fail to bring a smile to my face.

#5Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017