Great amazon deal: Homefront for PC, only £3.60!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Vadim • Sep 4, 2012.

1. Vadim

VadimNew Member

Threads:
    Just doing my job and hunting around for good cheap deals. This offer is great, considering this game was £20+ a few weeks ago. Grab the deal while it lasts!

The link:

2. cooperbonnie86

cooperbonnie86Member

Threads:
    Have played this game. its multi-player sounds a lot of fun. good price for such a good game.

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Nice find! I haven't played this game yet. I'm interested in hearing other peoples opinions about it, is it a good game, what's it like online.

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    This is an interesting game. I see that this is the first version. The story is interesting: the player playing as a member of a resistance movement fighting against the military occupation of Korea in the United States. Homefront received mixed reviews positive for all platforms, with most critics praising the atmosphere and history, as well as praising the multiplayer, while criticism has focused on the short length of the single player campaign. I agree that the most enjoyable game is in multiplayer mode. I had a chance to know it in the house of a friend. This is an interesting alternative to buy it. :D

5. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    Great deal, I like playing Homefront because it has good gameplay and high quality graphics.