Great article on beauty products not worth the money

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by True2marie • May 28, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I just finished reading a great article titled

. The author made a simple list of items people (especially females) often purchase that aren't worth a penny. Check it out if you're ready to start saving more money in this area. ;)

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Haha great article! Reminded me of the only time I wore fake lashes on my wedding day. I actually asked the people to cut and trim it so it wouldn't look like my eyes were carrying it :D

I think all these cosmetic products which promise this and that to the consumers made people forget that there are so many natural treatment around us available if we really are bothered to find it before we spent our money on beauty products.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good article on items that are not really needed to take care of your skin or hair. There is no fear that I would spend money on any of these items. Thanks for sharing this opinion of what one person sees as a waste of money.

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It's really great that I knew those stuff that wouldn't be worthy to spend my money for. Although, I don't use them; I don't spend my money for those stuff, my cousins do. And I just didn't have to counter them, to go against them using those products and spending for them, because I didn't have a support yet, But now that I read it, I think I would also have them to read it for them to rethink what they are doing and for what they are spending.

5. helloserendipity

helloserendipityNew Member

Threads:
    This is a great article! I knew that cellulite creams don't work, but I'd never heard of dry brushing before! Apparently, it not only helps reduce cellulite, but they can also help with detoxing! I also agree with the part about mink lashes, they do look really nice, but it's definitely not worth the price. If I wear false lashes, I usually go to a Japanese dollar store, because those lashes are on par with those that are $6-8, but are at most $1.50.