Great Browser Extensions?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Denis Hard • Sep 16, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since most people who hunt for deals might spend a lot of time online why not make some extra cash whilst you are at it? There this browser extension called "Screentrends" a browser extension designed to help Google improve their search results that will earn you a little bit of money whilst you "do nothing."

Just for signing up and installing the free app and extension on your eligible device(s), you can earn up to $6 in bonus rewards. In addition, you can continue earning up to $3 every week when you browse the Internet on all your registered device(s).

Redeem your rewards for gift cards from top retailers such as Best Buy, Starbucks, Amazon and Walmart. Click here to learn more about the rewards program.

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    There is one sort of similar to this called Qmee, which will display supplemental paid search results on the left side of your screen whenever you are doing searches on Google, Amazon or eBay. They only show up once in a blue moon, but if you happen to click on any of them, they pay around 35-50 cents per click, which is far more than any "get paid to click" program would ever pay you out. They also have no minimum payout, you can cash out 25 cents if you wanted to. Plus they pay pretty quickly - I've often been paid in less than an hour, directly deposited into my PayPal account.

However they are very strict on users trying to fraud their system, so you have to be extra careful to not purposefully do searches which you think will trigger the ads. If you try to abuse their platform, they will just stop delivering clickable ads to you which you can earn from, without any other warning.

I've seen ScreeenWiseTrends before, but I was a little reluctant to have them view and track all my browsing like that. It's one thing to monitor my search queries, but my entire browsing history, not so much. Who is to say at some point down the road they don't experience some wide spread data breach and leak a lot of people's browsing histories online?

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of Qmee before but never really got around to it. It's a browser of some sort and you get paid for some of the searches that you make. If you do a lot of searches, instead of using the traditional Google, Qmee will be a great alternative and by doing this, you can cash out if you've already done enough searches.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using Qmee for years and it is a great browser extension and a very handy way of earning a little more money. I have cashed out numerous times and the great thing is there is no mimimum cashout rate. It is now international so many countries can use it. It is well worth it so here is the link telling you how it works:

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have installed XMarks, Fireshot Screenshot and Chrono Download manager. These three extensions are a must for me. I have managed to do a lot of things easier due to them. Bookmarks is something I always do in such case. And it's safe to say that Xmarks is a good manager of the bookmarks. And fireshot is a good extension for screenshot related work.

6. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have Screentrends on my browser. I use many browser extensions, and I believe Grammarly and 360 Internet protection are browser extension tnat every one should have installed on theribrowsers. Grammarly, checks your spelling and grammae while you type and 360 Internet Protection protects you from being caught by malicious sites. Good thing about these extensions is noth of them are free.