Great Deals on 1sale.com

Discussion in Online Shopping started by comlink • Nov 29, 2013.

1. comlink

comlinkNew Member

Threads:
    So I have been following a nice little site called 1sale.com and have ordered a few items off from their website. The deal aren't insanely
    spectacular but are very decent. They also bring to your attention some deals that have been out there but just have never noticed which is great
    as well. They usually offer 15-25 deals a day and they all have set timers before they refresh the page with new deals on other sites.

As for its legitimacy this site can be confirmed legit. I have bought items from them and the transaction was very smooth and I received the items with no problem. Like I said before the site isn't offering insane deals or anything like that, some items may be just "out of style" in the market and thus there prices are reduced or the technology has been surprassed and there is a price reduction, but that by no means degrades the quality of the item.

So if you have some spare time check them out every day or two and you might find some good catches.

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this post. I will check them out. I am always looking for deals, so I am sure that the website will be very useful.

I actually checked them out and they have some really great deals as well as unique items. I will definitely be checking back to the site often. I am glad I saw your post because I found another amazing website.

3. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of this site and others like it. They have great deals at times but you have to be careful. At times they may post a product that says it has a certain percentage off. Then when you search on Google you will find items just like it a lot cheaper. Therefore, it is a great site for savings but you need to be sure that you actually saving something.