Great Free Games For Xbox

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Feb 22, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Layers of Fear ($19.99 ERP) and Evolve Ultimate Edition ($49.99 ERP) . On Xbox 360, starting Wednesday, March 1st, Borderlands 2 ($19.99 ERP) and Heavy Weapon ($9.99 ERP) will be free. And because of the fact that 360 games are backwards compatible on the One both free games for the 360 can be played on the XBox One! These are some great games this month so get them quickly :)

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are an X-box gold subscriber, You are also able to watch movies! Yes movies! There are movies you can watch for free at Xbox live if you are subscribed with a gold membership. About free games, I just downloaded Dust, It is a very interestling 2d platformer with elements of hack and slash.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Wait they do films? I mean I know paying for Xbox Live was actually worth it because of the free games but they do films as well. Wow. I'm paying about £30 a year for PlayStation Network and all I'm getting is some awful games that I will never play let alone download!