Great legit way to make extra money free no scam

Discussion in Hot Deals started by vpresson • Sep 18, 2012.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you go to write sponsored posts, and how much do you make. That sounds like something that I would like to get into! Could you give somes links!

2. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    With

you only have to get a credit balance of 1.00crd. Once you get the credit balance of 1.00 Crd you never have to fill out another offer. I always tell the people that sign up for me to do the Equifax offer for Step 1, then do all the free offers you see on step two. Then if you have to have more credit value points do the cheapest offer you see. Once ZNZ approves your account you are in the company for life with no monthly fees or any other offers to complete. The first Step of

gives you a referral link and the Second Step gives you a website. So all you are doing is getting paid to refer people and if they do the step one only you get paid $20 per person. Right now their promotion for step 2 is $72 for a total of $92 per referral. My husband signed up for Project Payday and that is very different than ZNZ, the only thing they have in common is the trial offers. However,

you get your 1.00 credit and you never have to complete any offer(s) again. I am sorry your experience wasn't that great! But there are several ZNZ offers. I only do

and

. None of my signups have add any issues canceling matter. I also recommend canceling the offers on the minimum day required.

3. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    You are so correct! I can list a lot of Pay per Click sites that failed to Deliver! There is one legit site that I just do not like! It seems like it put to much junk on your Computer. It is called Minute Workers. People have gotten paid on it, however, I couldn't tolerate it long enough to stick with it! Another great site is

! I made the minimum Cash out amount of $25 dollars within 2 weeks, but it could be different for you! You get paid $1 per referral, $2 when your referral completes an offer, and $5 when they cashout. They pay you to post in the Forum 30 times in a month; you get paid $3. They are BBB Accredited and they give you a $5 Sign on Bonus! Also when you cashout if you post your picture in the Forum you gain another $1. The earning money on

is fun and the people on the site are great!

4. dorothymoreno

Threads:
    I have been making a little extra money on some sites that are legit and pay. Ratemyvideo is one of them and then there is pinecone reasearch. They won't get you rich but they are good for extra money.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a new laptop it's a gateway and i'm not sure how to do the screen shots yet but as soon as I learn I will def post my proof of payment

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How do they pay and how long does it take?

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I noticed that these type of sites are only available for US, UK and Canadian residents, so I hope that there will be such sites that can be available to international members as well. I think that those cellphone apps that can make you earn money are also only accepting members from residents of those 3 countries.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I would have to agree that it never hurts to earn a little bit more extra cash while working at home.
    I am a very skeptical person when it comes to survey sites because most of them don't offer a good payout of the amount of money for the time you spent doing them so I never really gave it a shot.
    It's really comforting to hear that someone has had success so I am now thinking about signing up!
    Thank you very much for sharing this with us!

9. MardenI

MardenINew Member

Threads:
    "I have a new laptop it's a gateway and i'm not sure how to do the screen shots yet but as soon as I learn I will def post my proof of payment"

You could zoom out the page, then use the keys: Alt+Printscreen, and paste it to a word or wordpad
    file, which you can then insert in or attach to a post.

10. Parattiver

ParattiverNew Member

Threads:
    Nice indeed. worth checking out

11. Parattiver

ParattiverNew Member

Threads:
    Yeps, indeed. No unwanted money

12. glamnix

glamnixNew Member

Threads:
    I think I'll pass. I have a phobia, when it comes to one-click surveys. I been fooled many times already. I just hope that this is legit and true for those who sign up. It hurt so much if you didn't get paid for the effort you have done.

13. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have joined around 15 of them but the most popular ones are sponsoredreviews.com, payperpost.com, payu2blog.com,, reviewme.com and buyblogreviews.com. :)

14. SteeelWoool

SteeelWooolMember

Threads:
    If we're talking about ways to make money online here, I've found two sites that work the best for me. The first site is slicethepie.com, you get money writing music reviews. You can set your preferences on what songs you want to listen to, so you don't have to listen to anything you don't want to.

The next site is a site called Naturebucks. It's a survey site, but it has instant payouts with no minimum. I've tried a bunch of survey sites before and this is the only one that credits me for them

Good luck guys, hope these helped!

15. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    I will show you the genuine 10 ways of making $100 per day everyday.............its not a get rich quick scheme........of course like any other work, u have to put in your efforts......the more u work, the more u can make money......n its not that survey B******.......the best part is that its ABSOLUTELY FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

PM me if u want a copy

16. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    I saw you open a thread about this book and the book isn't there. avihabibi do have something to hide? If you use word as "free" or "giving away" give us an download link it will be appreciated.

17. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have slicethepie and it is great! I love the fact that I can just review a song and get paid. I have so many opportunities that I do, but that is one that I use when I want to relax. I get to listen to some up and coming artist along with some current artist. It is very easy and they also have a referral program.

18. fourmatic

fourmaticMember

Threads:
    Is posting referral links allowed here? I'm always looking for extra cash on the side type deals. As far as I could tell using google this site is legit. Gl if you try it.

19. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    I mentioned it there. In order to get FREE e-book you should see what is written there. Its a simple subscription. Upon subscription, you will get a link to your download.

20. dorothymoreno

Threads:

I also do those sites as well and I have been doing really good with them too. Do you have any other sites that are similar as this one that also pays through paypal and is easy to earn online.