Great legit way to make extra money free no scam

Discussion in Hot Deals started by vpresson • Sep 18, 2012.

1. busybee

busybeeNew Member

Threads:
    This sounds really great, thanks for sharing.

2. Gibson0923

Gibson0923New Member

Threads:
    good to know, thanks for sharing.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Not all the survey sites are scams! I have been legitimately paid by many. I don't find I get as many opportunities on UniqueRewards, but I have earned just over $9.00. I can't confirm whether or not they pay yet because I haven't reached that threshold yet.

4. Far_Mur_Jo

Far_Mur_JoNew Member

Threads:
    From what I read it's a legit site. I'm definitely looking forward to try it later! I love deals like this, you can earn some cash on the side by practically sitting on your butt and clicking a few buttons. That's why I don't buy into poor people's sob stories. If you make a full time job out of small time internet earners you can make a living out of it, and you can practically do this with minimum investment. Almost everyone has a personal computer these days, or even a laptop and you can get some free wi-fi at lots of places in town.

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I tried this site and should have $40.45 in my stash right now. Instead, they ripped me off. I completed two offers and got no money. Not blaming the OP though. This site seems irresponsible when their explanations for lack of payouts says if the offer doesn't register, there's nothing we can do about it. And they also say sometimes the sponsors decide not to pay you for completing their offer. This site needs to clean itself up if they hope to get anywhere.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It doesn't take long at all I only do the click cash and every now and than i'll do a survey and I rack up quick it's even quicker if you do the surveys every day click cash video offers and other offers

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How much do you make doing that? And how does it exactly work?

8. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I would never suggest to give credit card info either. I have signed up for them and totally forgot about them. Will have to go back and start working on it again!

Project Payday really doesn't have a shelf life tho. You can continue to collect on referring people if there is not much going on otherwise. Also a lot of survey sites do update and put new surveys into the mix.

9. SuperSavingMom

SuperSavingMomMember

Threads:
    most of the surveys are half scam ,, they let you complete 70% (thats all they need) and then tell you you are not qualified , but they already have the needed info they want,, well ill check this out and if its not what it is ill let EVERYBODY know

10. SuperSavingMom

SuperSavingMomMember

Threads:
    well if i see what our friend nick 2011 is writing then i m alreadt thinking off this like a scam,, what you people???

11. SuperSavingMom

SuperSavingMomMember

Threads:
    OK I CHECKED IT OUT,, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND,, its a legit-site, its sponsored payd,, they DO pay,, they have a treshhold minimum,,its easy to do,, ill say: GIVE IT A TRY .. IKNOW I WILL,,,, NICE ONE VPRESSON...

12. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I'm definitely not a fan of paid surveys, even though I could definitely use the cash. They are always next to impossible to qualify for, have popups or try to encourage you to click on spam/scam links, etc. There are much better ways to make money online, I'd say.

13. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have to say that not all Survey Sites are scams. There are some really good sites that pay monthly. If you are looking to make money from a site that is listed on the BBB then try

. You will get paid to check your emails daily, watch videos, paid to click, and even paid to post. It is free to join and you get a $5 sign in bonus. You have to reach at least $25 to cashout and I made that within 2 weeks of signing up and I didn't pay out any money!They will pay you in check, PayPal, or Direct Deposit. They also pay you for showing proof of payment!

14. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,
    Speaking about the legit way to make money online is by doing online business,as i am doing a online business which is based on reselling.I started my reselling business by getting a reseller account from the site

using the account i used to sell domain ,SEO,hosting to the client by fixing my own rate and getting the commission from the provider,using this online business am earning more than $100 per month and this business is very much useful for retired peoples,house wife's and students.

15. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    minimum payout? how long you get your payout?

16. redskyez

redskyezNew Member

Threads:
    Nice indeed. worth checking out

17. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. So many programs are scams or people never get paid for their work. It is good to hear other's true experience. Every penny counts these days!

18. BrianWolfe

BrianWolfeMember

Threads:
    I heard a lot about this too. Seems to be legit and worth a try. I'll definitely give it a try. I've never really liked online surveys or surveys in general but if this is an easy way to make money legally, then why not?

19. aspencer8111

aspencer8111New Member

Threads:
    The name/url alone feels/looks like a scam to me. I hate to be "that guy", but can you provide any proof of income or savings? I know how hard it is to put yourself out there and offer something, but I just need a bit more to ensure this is legit. I hope you understand. Thanks in advance!

20. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    Well, I looked at it and it says that I've already earned $5.00, supposedly. I'm going to research this a little bit more and see if this is legit or not. It looks like Swagbucks, except you're supposed to be getting cash instead of gift cards.