Great legit way to make extra money free no scam

Discussion in Hot Deals started by vpresson • Sep 18, 2012.

1. alfonso

alfonsoMember

Threads:
    Unique Rewards looks okay, but I'm not willing to spend my time trying it out just yet.Theirs a lot of micro jobs out there and the secret is knowing which sites pay well for your time since a majority of them pay too little and require a lot of your time. I wish we had more info on Unique Rewards like payment methods, minimum cash out, and average monthly / weekly earnings.

2. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    I find the survey sites to be a total waste of time. You take like a 30 minute survey and get 50 cents! That is pretty lame if you ask me. If the survey's were more fun I'd be down to do so, but they are usually very tedious and boring. If they paid more I'd be down to do them. I just can't justify wasting all that time to get basically nothing.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, there was a time back then when i used to do this too, but doing this type of stuff without referals is impossible and you have to jump through too many hoops to get your scraps of money. I still think the best way to make money is to have a youtube partner.

4. notjama

notjamaBanned

Threads:
    This sounds promising, I guess I could give it a try... thanks for the link.

5. jazzalazz

jazzalazzMember

Threads:
    I was a member of Unique Rewards for a few days, but you earn very little for the effort put into it, sadly.

6. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I know quite a few sites like this, they promise work and money, but this is not always true. Anyone actually made money on this?

7. anadya

anadyaNew Member

Threads:
    has anybody heard of visitors 2 cash does anybody have any payment proof from them.

8. karamara

karamaraMember

Threads:
    Sounds like everyone agrees that this is legit. I may try this out since I'm definitely on the look out for some extra cash and a $20 addition will come a long way. I've been through sites like this before and most of them are so crude and ludicrous. Some of them would pay you measly cents to complete a 100 page survey and the max payout is freaking $50!

9. Carnold23

Carnold23New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing with us! I am always looking around for ways to make extra money.
    Are you able to access this site from a mobile phone? I find that is the problem with a lot of these sites, I cannot do it from my phone and I don't have a laptop at the moment.
    Also, how long does it take to get to $20? I find those sites usually take so long to make any real money.

10. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    There's a lot of great ites out there like that. It's just very time consuming and you don't get paid the greatest. But if you need something to earn extra income here and there, there's a lot of good choices. I'm on Cash Crate every month and it sounds very familiar to what you explained. You do offers, watch vidoes, take surveys, and complete cash tasks. You can even get paid for shopping online. You get paid every month on the 16th or the 1st if you're a higher up member. But you have to reach $20 in order to cash out, which isn't that bad. Other sites are higher like Inbox Dollars. I have been on Cash Crate for about a year or so and it's really helped when we have needed gas or groceries, etc. They pay in check my mail.

11. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I looked at this site. It reminds me a lot of Inbox dollars but it can be something that you might be able to put your own mark on. There are a lot of similar sites out there like Cash Crate, Fusion Cash, and other GPT sites. I think they are all similar but some pay a little quicker than others, and the cash out bonus is different. I am all for being paid fast!

12. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would like to agree with the person above who said survey sites are time-consuming. True, it takes an awfully long time for you to really make money through them. Also, if you're too honest, there's a possibility you won't be approved for every survey you try to answer. You may qualify for some but these are not even enough to help you earn a hundred bucks in a month's time.

13. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I really like Swagbucks. I find that over time the money you can make will add up. I just watch the videos and do a few surveys. I find that over the course of a few months I've earned $100 and cash out. So over a year I earn about $400. Which isn't bad considering I'm tapping on videos while I'm doing other things on the computer. I also like to use the search engine on Swagbucks, you can earn a few points each day doing this and it's something I'm already doing so why not get some points at the same time.

14. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    I don't really like surveys, as I my patience often runs out when I'm asked way too much questions. The worst part is when you are getting to the end and suddenly you are not valid. But I might give a try, why not.

15. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    It is nice to see that there are legitimate ways to earn a little extra online. I'm not sure if this is something that would be worth the time invested but perhaps I will check it out. Surveys are supposed to be fairly easy and user friendly. Never hurts to have a little extra in my Paypal account this time of year.

16. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Great to hear of sites that pay big and pay fast, but it's not that fast as I found out. SurveySpot.com is another one that is slow to earn points but you do get paid for I got paid from them. ZNZ is something that you got to pay to get it seems and I urge all to check the view offers first before you sign-up. I'll try this site and see how it works out. Thanks and like others here I wonder how they quickly we can earn money at uniquerewards.com/. Here goes nothing and thanks for the info. I hope your link gets you your referral money. Thanks again!

17. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I'm always looking for more survey sites to use. I'm a member of quite a few and am able to make about 10 bucks a day with them. I've read some people claim to make $6 an hour exclusively taking surveys. I'm trying to get to that level! I would love to make that much, but I have no idea how they do it.