Green Coffee Beans

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by anupamas2 • Dec 10, 2016.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Today I bought Green Coffee Beans. I need to loose around 10kgs and I am trying my best to achieve it. I really hope that this helps. I got two packets for 30 days. They said this will help you lose 10kgs. I have to avoid outside junk food, that's all. I will be adding a few exercises too.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    At first I was a little confused because I thought that the beans were actually green, and not just environmental and all of that. I guess you never really did not say they were not though, so maybe they are green colored.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Green Coffee Beans? What exactly do they look like? I think this is the first time that I have heard of it since I'm used to Coffee Beans that are either brown or black. And how does it taste? Is it anyhow similar to the usual Coffee Beans like Arabica and Robusta or it's different? I've heard slimming coffee with green tea though, I'm just not sure about Green Coffee.

4. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about green tea but not green coffee beans before. Sure I know green tea has many health benefits associated with it. I would want to know more about green coffee beans now. It would be good if you could attach some photos as well. If you need to lose weight, I would advise to start having Green Tea. It is brilliant on the weight loss parameter.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    What do you mean by green coffee beans? Do you mean to say organic coffee beans (green coffee), or unripe coffee beans(obviously green in color). I have heard that organic coffee is very helpful in cutting weight.

6. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    This is my first time hearing about green coffee beans. Is it a brand? Or are you just talking about coffee beans that are green in color? Whatever they are, if they help a person to lose weight, when I get some time I will do some research on them.
    I'd like to make losing weight one of my resolutions for the New Year. Where did you get them, and how did you find out about them?

I think it's good that you are going to avoid junk food and add some exercises to your schedule. I feel like almost any weight loss program will help if you do just those two things along with whatever "program" one happens to be on.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of green coffee beans, are they actually green colored or does it mean they are healthier? Either way it is good that you found a nice way to lose weight hope it works out how you expect it to. Thank you for sharing and hope you share your experience too when the time comes.

8. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    It is coffee beans, and after you boil them the color of the liquid is green. That is why it is called green coffee beans. The one I got is Organic. I actually lost 2.5 kgs which is around 5lbs in 20 days using this. That too during Christmas time, when you just cannot cut down your diet and I was not regular in having this also.

9. SheleyJ

SheleyJNew Member

Threads:
    I have heard about this green beans. This used to lose weight. But I didn't try this yet. But interested. Let see how it goes.

10. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I also hear that green coffee beans will help you cut weight, however, I have not seen proofs yet. However, green coffee is good with oxidizing your body and releasing toxins. Coffee beans are costly compared to instant coffee. You also need a coffee maker to make coffee from the beans. Instant coffee saves time and money.

11. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    It's the first I am hearing of green coffee beans and I hope it's effective as they have said. We hear of many things that should give us some amazing results until we find out that the results were not forthcoming a reported. I am not discounting this new revelation, however, until proven otherwise. I will have to now try to see how effective it might be.

12. Michaelfern

MichaelfernNew Member

Threads:
    I read that there aren't many conclusive studies on green coffee beans promoting weight loss though they have shown some potential. Studies conducted around this weren't long term and thus can't be relied upon.