Green tea for great skin

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by maddie • Nov 8, 2012.

1. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Green tea is the best for your body.. It can work miracles on your weight and it has the essence of cleaning your system. The use of Green tea is definite a good remedy.

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Wow,that is amazing, I never knew there were so many benefits from green tea. I have never drank green tea before, but I have heard that it is good for you, but I never knew about the other ways of using green tea that you pointed out here on the forum. I am going to have to pick up some on my next trip to the grocery store and give it a try, it is a lot cheaper then all those other things on the market and hey I love using natural products. Thanks for the information.:D

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never knew green tea could do all that, that's pretty good

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of the other uses of green tea until I read your post, so thanks for sharing. Who knew that those used tea bags can still be beneficial and useful to our skin?

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I see you have not been drinking the right green tea, haha! Try one mixed with white tea if you like smoothness. Or maybe a flavor? Jasmine green tea is very tasty and has the most intoxicating aroma when you first brew it. It's got to be the absolute sweetest way to wake yourself up in the morning.

6. Samules

SamulesNew Member

Threads:
    Green tea is quite popular these days for its health advantages. green tea increases metabolic rate and eliminates the hunger which further on lead to the weight loss.

#46May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  7. Steph741

Steph741New Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of tea but not so much green tea. I know it is very good for you and sometimes I will try to drink it, however the taste doesn't taste that great to me. I have heard a lot about how it is good for skin and I have always wanted to try something like this!

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aside from having a diuretic effect, I never am able to see many relevant changes when I drink green tea. Yes, it lowers water retention,but any tea will do that! I don't feel like my skin looks better by drinking it, nor do I feel like I lose weight any faster.
    I think it's good to drink, but green tea is not a miracle worker as many people and doctors claim. In my opinion, there are some other teas that work better, taste way better, and are not as widely known - like Hibiscus tea!

9. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    Oh, green tea is a wonder. I have a lifelong friend of Asian descent who always tells me about how her mother is constantly reminding her to drink her green tea! According to her, it's good for the skin, the eyes, the mind, and the soul. Now, I don't know about its supernatural effects, but I do know I seem to feel pretty good when I drink the stuff regularly.