Greetings from Kentucky!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by MrsWilson2012 • Nov 14, 2013.

1. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone! My name is Heather.

I'm a 22 year old Army wife, an early childhood education major in college, and I work as a private childcare provider. I enjoy reading, writing, photography, sports and outdoor recreation. I'm a major fitness fanatic, an avid churchgoer, and active volunteer. I adore kids, and I love animals, fashion accessories (shoes, belts, hats and purses!), and anything Disney. My favorite colors are pink and purple, and anything zebra-print or cheetah-print. I have two dogs, a pomeranian and a putbull, who are my "babies."

I'm one of those people that, while I'm not a cheapskate, I never like to pay full price for anything... I love a good bargain! I'm also pretty open and straightforward about my life and my opinions, so feel free to ask me anything. Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Great intro MrsWilson, I have the feeling I know you already with your cheetah-print outfit. :)

Welcome to dontpayfull forum, I'm sure you'll find great tips here to save money. ;)

3. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    Welcome Mam, Let us hope you will enjoy your stay and that we will learn and share more great ideas with one another on the forum. You will definitely learn a lot here, check around and have fun.

4. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the welcome guys! I love this site so far!