Grocery Coupons are Great to Make a Beginning

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by postchadha • Jan 5, 2014.

1. postchadha

postchadhaNew Member

Threads:
    Joining niche based coupon forums has become a very hot activity in the times there is declining trend at all other places. This also is best use one can make of the broad band internet connection in spare time.

The initial steps are focused on forum sites specializing in Grocery coupons. These forums allow the users to learn about best discounts available and it is most easy to begin shopping experience of grocery. Unfortunately inflation hits most at the weakest spot and grocery is the one everyone feels the pinch
    if discount coupons information is missing or is not believed to be true by some persons.

Other domestic use items are also affected by inflationary trends but good experiences with grocery are easy to understand by the common man and follow suite in using coupons available for other domestic use items also.

2. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I have never thought of joining a niche coupon site. However, I do find that I see a lot of coupons for things that I use on some of the sites that I use and they pay me to use them as well, added bonus.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I don't exactly understand everything that you said, but I do agree that reading forums and blogs related to couponing and the grocery stores that you shop at can be a lot of fun and can help you save a lot of money. I do it all the time.

4. Halarni

HalarniBanned

Threads:
    Yep, can really save quite a lot of money over time and god knows we all need to these days, thanks :)

5. waynesforever1

waynesforever1New Member

Threads:
    I love using coupons and would love to know other places to find coupons. They can really save you alot of money.

6. mikka254

mikka254Banned

Threads:
    The only coupons I have ever used are for on-line shopping. Where I live, there are not a lot of shops that offer coupon shopping. The accepted currency is usually cash, mobile money or credit/debit cards.

7. j24a25c5c2@yahoo.com

Threads:
    I love coupons because they can save you a ton of money, but the only problem that I run into is that I do not know how to make the coupons work for me. I see how these big coupon people used one coupon for a ton of the same item. I am not good at figuring that out, I usually only used one coupon per item unless the coupon specifies more. I would love to find more coupons and ways that I could save money. As well as learning a little better the whole routine to coupon the right way.

8. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    You are really missing out if this is the only time that you use coupons. I do automatically look for online coupon codes when shopping online, but that isn't it. There are so many text coupons, apps that offer coupons, printable coupons, newspaper coupons, etc. You can save tons of money if you look for them and use them right.

9. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Yes undoubtedly that is helpful i mean when we see we are saving some amount when it comes to buying something and that has an appropriate outcome in terms of understanding that what needs to be there.
    So yeah using them is fun and at the same saves money a lot.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You don't use one coupon for a ton of the same item. You use multiple coupons for a ton of the same item. To get 20 or more of the same coupon, you can ask people to save their coupon inserts for you or you can buy lots of coupons from eBay or order them from The Coupon Clippers site. No one can use one coupon for 10 items, you use 10 coupons for 10 items, unless there's a special deal going on.

11. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I follow quite a few coupon blogs and am a member of several coupon forums. Without these websites and forums I wouldn't have any of the deals I took advantage of. I also follow quite a few coupon Facebook groups. I've learned way more then I did a couple of years ago since joining all the groups I did.