Grocery Promos You Can't Pass Up

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Apr 29, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    One of my favorite promos to run across in a grocery is when they are trying to dispose for items that are getting old, which means they will cut the price in half by offering them in bundles. I usually see this in products like bread or snacks like potato chips and whenever I pass by these types of promos I most likely will buy them since they are being sold at such a cheap price. I do this specially for items I know won't spoil too quickly like potato chips, or if they are going to be going past their expiration date, I just try and use them before it gets to that point.

What grocery promos do you guys almost never pass up when you come across it?

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sometimes buy stuff close to expiration date as well, yeah. Especially with stuff that I know I'll eat/consume way before it expires, like sodas or potato chips, stuff like that. And let's face it, we all know the expiration date is the minimum recommended date, so most stuff is fine to eat even some days or even weeks after it..