Grocery Store Online Shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by tasha • Jun 10, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    We order from Schwans online food service and it is really affordable and it is super convenient. As long as you spend over $50 there isn't a delivery fee, and the prices are reasonable. In the magazine, they even break down how much you are spending on each serving which puts into perspective how much you can make dinner for. There are some healthy options also which I think is fantastic!

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Online grocery shopping is kinda useless unless you have the money and want stuff delivered to you. Quite frankly, if you are able to get it shipped to the store and picked up then I can see some benefits in that. Though, spending more money than you need to seems like a unnecessary expense to me.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in a 3rd world country, so grocery shopping online isn't offered yet, but I won't mind doing it if they pick out specifically the things that I wanna pick out and if the shipping fees are affordable.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I haven't tried online shopping for groceries, but always thought what a handy idea especially for those who can't get around easily or not to mobile any longer and good for heavy things to be delivered right to your door. Maybe the packing part can be improved with a little friendly, to the manager letter asking that deliveries be made with better packing care for no one puts eggs on the bottom or bread on the bottom. You'd think they'd pack it like they'd want it to be packed if it were their own orders...nice to know what happens if you do online grocery shopping. Thanks.

5. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    The idea behind online grocery shopping is nice and I can see how useful it would be. I am not sure if I would be satisfied even though grocery shopping is at the bottom of my list of things I like to do. Like others have said, using coupons wouldn't be possible and if you are on a budget then it probably isn't the most economical method. I am sure for some aspects of your grocery list it would be fine but I would worry about ordering perishable items. I think for now I will stick to the old fashion way of grocery shopping.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have made several grocery shopping at Walmart grocery and Safeway and can say with certainty that both are very good. I was so impressed with both of them. If you choose a product online that they don't have in stock, for example, they will bring another one for you with the rest of the purchase - if you don't want the replacement they will simply bring it back and remove the item from your bill. I love the service.

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was just talking about this the other day - how I would love to start doing my grocery shopping online instead of having to go without food, due to the fact that I cannot always get a ride to the supermarket. I don't have a car, and I don't drive either, which makes having to depend upon people to get food. But then I heard that certain supermarkets are known for delivering the wrong items, or wrong brands of items when you order online. So I am not sure anymore.