Gtx 1060 Laptop For Cheap?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by haivu721vn • Dec 22, 2016.

1. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    I want to get into VR gaming. However, most laptop with the GTX 1060 or better are too expensive.
    Where can I get a refurbished VR-ready laptop for under $700?
    I just want a lightweight one with i7 CPU and 16GB of RAM. The screen should be 1920x1080 at 14 inches.

2. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I would check so many different places, such as ULTA, BEST BUY, RADIO SHACK, WALMART, KMART, TARGET, STAPLES. Some of these stores even let you buy one on layaway, rent to own, or used. This certainly helps with the cost of the item. You can either pay all upfront or in portions, thus letting you have some options to choose from here..........

3. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I think you can buy an Alienware with that amount of money or maybe just add a little bit. Which I do think would perform quite well. But try looking for a certain Acer Laptop on stores I just forgot the exact model but I've seen it when I was taking a look at their Predator Laptop, I think I saw a brand new one with the specs you are looking for but it costs around $900 or a bit more.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am open to pretty much anything at this point. I have gone for a long time having to pay big money for computers and then having them go bad after not even that long. I would try anything if it could end up saving me some.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    GTX 1060 laptop costs $1,099.00 (USD) which is equivalent to our PH currency which is around Php49,000.00. That is a lot of money. It is more than twice of my salary a month. If you are budget conscious, the only resources you could avail of affordable laptop is to search in the Net or to contact your friends who may have chance to know a person or a store which is selling a cheap laptop. As of this moment, I am very sorry I don't have any idea about that.