Gush Cloud

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by AlwaysAMama • May 27, 2012.

1. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a new site where you get paid for sharing on fb and twitter, liking sites on fb, following sites on twitter, and other little tasks. I just signed up and already made $1.95 in just a few minutes! You have to make $20 to cash out, so no I do not have payment proof, however I did google and find someone else who posted a proof of payment.

Check it out! Its one of the highest paying click to share I have ever seen!

2. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    First poster here ! Thanks for sharing this. I know about this website ,but I still haven't seen if anyone shared payment proof from it :)...

EDIT: My my ,is that you on the picture? You look gorgeous :D... I wouldn't mind getting your msn or something like that ,pm me :p :p..

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Sounds pretty good! I'll give it a shot, I don't mind sharing things on a fake account's wall :p

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up last night, but it looks like the assignment board is dry. There's not much to choose from, and it would be difficult to reach payout. The only way you can do it is by referring people to the website. I like the things you can post and tweet about, but I just wish there were more assignments available.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    After registering, I see that if you don't have a Twitter account you can't really do much. I was hoping for more Facebook tasks.

6. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Sweet. I love twitter...facebook is not that cool to me.

7. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    The first bucks are easy to get, but the 20$ payout seems too far for me. There are too few tasks, and they are updated rarely.

8. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    You brought up a very good point,this is one of the reasons I quit this website ! :/

9. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Well its still worth it to me to check in once a day. I made $1.95 the first day and the second day I am up to $3.55. I don't care if it takes a while to get $20, its easy money!

10. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Well I have plenty of facebook and twitter accounts that aren't real that can be used for tasks like this. Seems worht a shot, I"ll keep everyone posted. :)

11. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    That's impressive I'm only up to 1.25 for two days of work. I got stopped because I'm only allowed to tweet 3 times per day. How long do you think it will take for you to reach payout?

#11May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  12. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure, I hope only a week or two. But I know how things can be, sometimes you start out earning good and then it tappers off.

13. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    $3.55 in 2 days isn't bad at all considering you just need a few clicks. Do you use Twitter for all the tasks?

14. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Twitter and facebook. The ones for apps on facebook pay the best.

15. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wanted to know if you can follow me on Twitter, so we can figure out how to make more money on this site. I found out yesterday that you can do your friends assignments, when the assignment board is dry. I only have one friend on Twitter that is on Gushcloud. If you want to just let me know in my message box so I can follow you.

16. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    You can make a lot more than 20$ in just 2 days :)... This website isn't just worth it ;)..

17. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone can follow me on twitter.

Woops. This is the twitterr I use for GushCloud,

#17May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  18. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I followed you on your @girly1tweets account, so now I just need you to follow me. I hope this plan works because I don't want to wait all day to get paid.

19. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    How many of twitter followers do you need to have in order to use gushcloud on twitter?

20. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I think the minimum is 50+ followers on Twitter and 50+ on Facebook. The more followers and friends you have the more you get paid. There's a score that says how much influence you have on the web. Mine is at a 30 out of 100, but that's because I don't have as many followers and friends. I have 330 on Facebook and 350 Twitter followers.