Gush Cloud

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by AlwaysAMama • May 27, 2012.

1. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I never have any luck on short task sites. Everyone likes to do something different. I'm just very unsure of some of these sites and little jobs. I went to another site recently and all of a sudden it took me to a bad site. I had to do a quick cleaning of my computer. I'm hoping to find a good regular online paying job.

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    This site looks interesting. Maybe I'll check it out... I usually end up joining every money-making site I come across anyway. Too bad I don't have many Twitter followers or Facebook friends.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I have a Gushcloud account. But I don't bother with it mainly because I don't fully understand how the whole system works.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    How many do you have because the minimum is 50 for Twitter and Facebook? I can add you and help you get started if you want just let me know.

5. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Just signed up today at Gush Cloud using your link. Unfortunately, the site isn't that totally functional for Philippine members. I can share stories and pictures and gush them, but my GP remains at zero :confused:

Well then, I did share my article links. At least and I hope, they will earn page views.

For now, my account at Gush Cloud is my way to promote my articles. Even if I'm not going to earn anything.

#25Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012