Gym equipment?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by Popatar • Apr 12, 2012.

1. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Im trying to set up a home gym since the memberships will go up in price next year.

Im looking for cheap:
    Power Rack
    Weight Plates
    Standard Barbell
    Collars
    Adjustable Dumbbell handle
    Weight Bench

2. kjscrafts

kjscraftsMember

Threads:
    You can save a lot on gym equipment if you can find it used. Some places to look for used equipment include classified ads (online and local papers) and used sports equipment stores. You might also find some deals online from places like Amazon or eBay, although gym equipment tends to be heavy and shipping can be costly sometimes.

3. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I would definitely look up classifieds. eBay was great for me. I found a whole heap of gym equipment on there. I would look for something that you would be able to pick up though as gym equipment isn't exactly the lightest thing to ship haha.

4. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Thanks guys. I didn't think about used sports stores or newspaper.

I've been on craigslist for the past week and managed to get myself a small dumbbell set. So we are on the right track.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    try Craiglist! There are many people on there selling their gym supplies because they are moving or because times are hard. You can find great bargains on gym equipment there and sometimes even items given out for free. :) Good luck