Gym Trainers

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by difrancprod • Mar 6, 2014.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Do you pay for a separate subscription in a gym with a personal trainer? How much do you usually pay for it? How long do you usually deal with a private trainer? Is it really that necessary?

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Having a personal trainer is a good thing if you can afford it. A trainer can help you to achieve your goal sooner. Trainers can create diet plans and workout routines specifically tailored for your needs. Personally, I never had any personal trainer simply because I can't afford one but if I can I'll definitely hire one.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Because I'm thinking if it would be worth it or I might just get the same result anyway even without it. Half of my friends say it's worth it and the other half says it's not so I'm torn. I'm still going to be contemplating about it.

4. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    Personally, I don't think that they are worth it. You can get just as much information online as you would get from them. Just do good research to find programs that work and follow through with them at the gym.

5. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    If you're just starting and don't have any prior experience at the gym I think that paying for one is a good idea. I'm not saying to keep a trainer for as long as you got to the gym since that can prove expensive in time, but for starters it's a great idea. Once you get the hang of it stop paying for a trainer and do the exercises alone. By this point you already made some friends in the gym, maybe veterans, that can give advice about routines or exercises for free.