H & R Block - File Your Taxes For Free!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 6, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    Whether you're expecting a big refund, or know you're going to owe, why pay to file your taxes if you don't have to? If you're not quite ready to hit "Submit" you can just get them started and file when you are ready. Add your State return for as low as $9.99.

You can check it out

. "Get your billion back, America."

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I've heard so many people get screwed over by H&R Block that you won't see me doing this. It's so easy to file your own online at this point anyway that I've never had someone else do them for me. I've had help if I had questions, but nothing ridiculous.

3. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I had no idea, I just figured it was the same as filing online with TurboTax! What happens, do people's taxes get filed incorrectly with H&R? :eek: I haven't had any experience with them myself, but TurboTax costs me a pretty penny. I can't use the EZ because of self-imployment income, which makes them more complicated. I was trying to decide if it would be worth switching, but maybe this deal wouldn't work for me anyway if I'm not doing an EZ...

By filing online, do you mean there's a way to file directly through the IRS website, or just that other companies are better?