Hair Care

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gena • Jul 8, 2016.

1. Gena

GenaMember

Threads:
    What are the best deals for a hair straightener? I need a new one, but they all look the same and/or are very expensive. Any thoughts or ideas on how to save on this? Or should I suck it up and invest in a really good straightener?

2. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I think it really depends what your hair type and budget is. If you have straighter/thinner hair, I would try getting a cheaper one for maybe $20-$30 from Marshalls, Target, or Walmart. If you want something more high-end that is going to last you forever, or if you have thick curly hair that needs a good iron, definitely get a Chi hair iron. I used to have one and it worked wonders! I think they range from around $70 and up. Good luck!

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought one from Conair at Walgreens that I love. And I've bought a curling iron at Ross Dress for Less for really cheap as well! That is a good place to look, although you need to be a bit lucky to find them in there. It's not always that Ross carries hair tools.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How often do you use it? I think if you use it all of the time then you should invest in a good one for the sake of your hair. I would look at a beauty website to check the prices as many will price match stores, or use a rebate site like ebates to get a discount.

With new models coming out all of the time, some will go on sale, so that's the best time to find them in store.

5. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I have a question, :) have anybody tried that brush hair straightener instead of regular one? Is it worth to buy it?