Hair Fall Down

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by himalipatel • Sep 9, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    My hair became so ruff and fall down so much. I used all good shampoo and hair oil but do not get any benefits. still the problem is same. Anyone Know any remedies by which is stop to hair fall down and make hair silky and shiny.

2. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    You can use herbal shampoos. I too had the same problem after using herbal shampoo i got good results.

3. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Usually hairfall is caused by the hairstrand breaking because its too dry and brittle. This is generally caused by hair products that contain strong chemicals. In order to strenghten the hairstrand you need to avoid using such products like hair dyes, strighteners and styling lotions and gels. A hair dryer can also lead to hair damage so if possible avoid using one.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No oil or shampoo will do anything. those are for existing hair.. hair starts inside the body. Some hair loss can be stopped once the cause is found and others can't. Your first step is a doctor, you need everything checked (hormones, deficiencies etc). Don't waste your money on products (biotin will likely be mentioned soon, but that is also for the condition of existing hair), you need to find the cause and all the products out there for real hair loss is not going to help you. It's a massive money maker, don't buy into it. The best they can do is make your hair feel thicker, which may make you feel better, but your hair loss will gradually become worse while you wait for it to work.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Also, avoid using conditioners often, because they tend to cause hairfall, that's what happened to me. My hair fall stopped when I stopped using conditioners.