Hair Masks/Treatments?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by emilyrose93 • Mar 6, 2014.

1. emilyrose93

emilyrose93Member

Threads:
    I used to use Rimmel Heavy Cream but it's kind of expensive. It smells SOOO good though (like coconut) and also makes my hair feel amazing. I wish I could always use it! Do any of you use a hair mask or conditioning treatment, and if so what do you use?

2. AliahZ

AliahZNew Member

Threads:
    Hello Emily.
    I recently started to deep conditioning my hair with extra virgin olive oil. I'm sure a regular olive oil will do. I have seen a lot of great review i this method to make your hair shiny, soft, & all that good stuff. Coconut oil is also great for your hair, but i havent tried using them yet.
    What i do is everytime before i wash my hair, i put olive oil all over my hair & leave it for couple of hours then wash it.
    Washing your hair with olive oil all over it be a bit tricky. U might have to wash it few times before it is totally olive oil free. Ive read online that u should put shampoo to your hair massage your scalp (shampoo your hair like usual) BEFORE u get in the shower. Ive tried and it really helps. :)

3. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    You can always use natural things like avocados. A really good hair mask is olive oil, yogurt, and avocados. You just mash up the avocados really small and fine so that they don't get stuck in your hair. After that you just add in the yogurt and olive oil. Then apply it to your hair for thirty minutes and then use your shampoo to rinse it out.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not the best person when it comes to deep conditioning the hair. I'm pretty lucky with my hair and it's really low maintenance. So whenever I do deep condition it, I will usually use something from Tresemme or Loreal, whatever's on sale at Walgreens really! I have been meaning to try the Yes to Cucumbers deep conditioning treatment, because I love the Yes To line of products and I like the fact that they have natural ingredients.

5. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    I use coconut oil all the time. It works so well and smells amazing. It is important to try and incorporate more natural beauty products into your life. Conventional products are packed with chemicals and contaminants.