Halo 2 Anniversary is coming

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Livvy • Jul 10, 2014.

1. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    If you haven't already heard, the Halo 2 remake rumours have been confirmed, and we don't have long to wait now. Best of all though? It's coming as part of The Master Chief Collection bundle, which includes the Halo 1 anniversary edition, Halo 2 anniversary edition, Halo 3&4 and a beta for Halo 5.

All this, and only for $60? Yes please!

2. IrishLad

IrishLadNew Member

Threads:
    I can't wait until this comes out, it looks awesome! And all for $60 too, what a price. 4 games and a beta all for $60 is sooo good. I can't wait until I get my xbox one and get this for it.

3. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    That's a really good deal actually. I wish it was 50$ but whatever, that's just me nitpicking. I will easily purchase this when it comes out.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best part is that they're keeping each multiplayer separate for the four games. You'll get to play the original multiplayers for Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively, which is incredible. It would have been a shame if 343 had decided to bunch all of the multiplayers into a single mode with all the same gameplay, weapons, and features. I can't wait to play the older multiplayer modes with dual wielding and other long-gone features. They're even keeping in glitches from Halo 1 and 2.