Hamilton Beach Brewstation coffee maker....awesome !

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Happyflowerlady • Dec 11, 2014.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have been using an old coffee maker that works fine, but spills coffee when you pour it (have to pour over the sink) so you lose a good part of the coffee whenever you are pouring yourself a cup.
    The coffee doesn't have a good flavor even after you make it; si it just was not being a good coffee maker anymore.
    Naturally, I decided to look on Amazon and see what they had on sale.
    I ended up getting a Hamilton Beach brewing station, and it was on sale at Amazon for just over $17, so a very good bargain.
    What I like about the brewing station is that there is no carafe to leak or drop and break. The brewing station makes the coffee and keeps it hot inside, and you just serve yourself a cup at a time as you want coffee.
    The brewing station is a six-cup one; so thecoffee is always fresh and delicious, and it uses regular coffee and coffee filter to make the coffee.
    Besides costing so much, I have heard that the Keurig coffee makers aree hard to clean, and you can't get all of the old water out of them. This coffee maker, was cheap, makes great coffee, and easy to use and clean.