Hamilton Beach Juicer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Sep 22, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a friend a rather expensive juicer for Christmas (knowing they were health conscious) and I had never used one. It was great, so much better than juicers of years back. When I wanted one, a friend told me Hamilton Beach had a juicer for under $75 (less than half of what I paid for my friends). To my surprise, I was so impressed with the quality of the juice and it was a relatively quiet juicer. Do you have any comments on this juicer or any other brands.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All I know is juicers remove the fiber, which sort of defeats the health aspect. I mean, yes, it's far healthier than grabbing almost anything else, but if you want the full benefits, I would go with a good blender and take advantage of the whole food. I prefer the ninja, it's much easier to use and makes great smoothies. If you do go with a juicer, I can't comment on that much.. I do know Hamilton beach made my longest lasting coffee maker though. Had it for years now, very well made.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the Hamilton Beach wide mouth juicer because it lets you put in whole fruits or large pieces of fruit without having to chop it into smaller pieces. It's also cheap, most places sell it for under $60.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does it remove any part of the fruit? I would love a juicer, but not if it messes with the food lol.

5. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I was just thinking about buying a juicer. I want to be in better shape, and I thought that making natural fruit juices would be a great substitute for pop. This way I could drink something flavorful without all the preservatives and extra sugars. What was the more expensive brand you bought as the gift for your friends? Was it worth it? Should I look into a different kind? What stores could I purchase a juicer? I remember seeing an infomercial for one a few years back, but I can't recall the name of the company. It had an older gentleman in it who was a bodybuilder.