Happy Easter

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by kjonesm1 • Apr 5, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    So it's Easter and my car broke down yesterday. I had plans to take my kids to church and to an egg hunt , but I have no eggs, no candy, no ride and nothing is even open if I wanted to do something. I feel like a huge failure and have no idea what to do. Does anybody have advice on how I can redeem this day for my kids?

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    That is rough and I am sorry you are having such a rough Easter. Do you have a grocery store within walking distance? I know that all the grocery stores around my house are open on every holiday, to include Easter. I had to run to the store this morning for a couple of items actually. You could always pull out some colored paper and supplies and make Easter crafts with your kids.

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    It's the day after Easter, but still, happy Easter! I am really sorry to hear about your car. I know how badly that situation sucks, so I really feel for you. I would say go somewhere like a grocery store or a pharmacy store(something like CVS)that is within a few miles of you and let your kids go in and pick something that they want. I guess that means they get candy without the eggs!

4. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I am just curious, did you ever solve your awful dilemma? Did your kids get anything awesome for Easter this year? Is your car ok? Am I annoying you with the copious amount of questions in this single post? :p