Happy Nappers

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by luvsdragonflies • Apr 19, 2012.

1. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    My daughter wants a happy napper sooo bad. They look like that are made pretty decently but, does anyone have any experience with them. I don't want something that just pulls apart easily. They have new happy nappers Buzzlight year, Pooh bear, Minnie and Mickey mouse. My daughter is obessed with Minnie and we already have the pillow pet but, she liked that it turned into a house too. Please let me know if this is worth the 20 bucks :)

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of them, can you explain more of what they are/do? I have a two year old son and we just took his pacifier away. He used to be a wonderful sleeper, and now we have a little more trouble getting him to go to bed and stay asleep; I think because he no longer has that comfort. I am just wondering if this might be something (it sounds as if it is) that would be a good comfort item for a child's bed?

3. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I was in walmart the other day and they have happy nappers. I picked one up and couldn't turn it into the pillow part. They don't look to be as good of quality as the pillow pet though.

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I don't think they are worth $20. But then again, it really depends on how much the child really wants the toy. My son really wanted a happy napper, mostly because he liked the theme song. I bought him one on Amazon for $11 (lightening deal) and he hasn't touched it. Although he isn't really old enough to understand how to properly transform the napper, he doesn't much care for it. But I bet if it played the happy napper song, he would like it a lot more. haha

5. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    My children have several of them. They are made more durably than pillow pets are, however they do not make as comfortable as a pillow. With the how the zippers are and the way the other part of the happy napper zips into its house, and pulls out, makes it hard to sleep on or extremely floppy, depending on if the happy napper is zipped up or not. But they withstand a great deal more abuse than pillow pets do.

6. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    A couple kids at my daycare have them and they love them. I always wonder if they are easier to wash than pillow pets. I bought my daughter a dragon pillow pet this Christmas and she loves it, but I didn't look at Happy Nappers at the time. I would imagine Amazon has better prices.

7. BooJeanIsIt

BooJeanIsItNew Member

Threads:
    I bought one for my cousin and she loved it!

8. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    We bought one for my son for Christmas. He got the dog one with the dog house. He loved it! It looks pretty durable to me. He plays with it, throws it around, and lays on it. It is still intact and doing great.

9. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    Here is the link to Happy Nappers. Thanks for the info guys :). I think I am about to buy my daughter one. She loves her Minnie mouse pillow pet. So, I think she will love this as well..

10. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    My grand daughter wants one of these. She loves Pillow Pets and has a few of those and now wants one of these. I had actually forgotten about it until I read this thread. I think that I will get one for her. I probably would have loved them when I was a kid too.

11. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I purchased them a while back ago and they are very easy to wash. I would recommend them to everyone.

12. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    20 Bucks?
    I just saw one on Amazon for 9.40.
    Order it online and save your money.

13. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    My kids love theirs. They are $2.99 at Bestboy.com right now!

14. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have never seen these before. I know the pillow pets are a good item, but like someone else said they are not worth the twenty bucks you have to pay for them.

15. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    My nephews would love this product. Thanks for the share!