Hard to Find Song

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by katharinemae • May 9, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to find this really old song from the band Lobo, the song is No Secrets. I've tried kickass torrents but to no avail.
    Does anybody here know where to download hard to find songs for free?

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Usually, when I can't find an official copy of a song, I download it straight from Youtube, convert it to mp3, only if it were available on Youtube. So from that, if you can't really find one, download it from Youtube. I checked it on there, it's available.

3. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I was going to mention kickass torrents in which you have already tired. I use kickass torrents when I have completely ran out of options. I usually google the songs I am looking for and enter "free download" or "zip" after the song title. I'm assuming you have tired google as well. I would go with "003" idea and search for the song on YouTube and use a YouTube converter website , which can easily be found by searching google, to convert it to MP3.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard the song you're looking for but a simple Google Search returned this result.

Would that be the song you are looking for? If it isn't then please note that you only need to refine your search term to find the song.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    If you are absolutely sure that you can't find the song through legal means then I'd use a program to get it off Youtube.
    If you can't find the individual song try also searching for the full album, sometimes that's the only way.