Has anyone ever read this great book ?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Happyflowerlady • Apr 27, 2013.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A few years ago, I read a book that I loved, and then moved away, and lost the book. Now, I can't remember what the name was, or the author of the book, and I would love to get it again, if I could only get enough information to find it on eBay or Amazon.
    Now' here is the bad part..... I can't tell you the whole plot of the story without totally ruining the book, should you ever read it. This book is so different than any book I have ever read, so I think that any other readers will instantly know what book I mean, even from the few clues I can say with out giving away the plot .
    The book is about a harem slave girl that goes on an expedition, that she is sent on by her king, and she takes along her Eunuch to protect her. Along the way, she meets some interesting characters (Blanche, who is flighty), and they join her on the journey.
    They end up in a city, in the back yard of a strange lady who can talk with trees and flowers, and she also joins in the quest. I can't remember the lady's name, but it is something like Kari.
    If you have read this book , I would love to know the title, and the author, if you know that.