Has Anyone Ever Tried The Jeggings (jean Leggings) They Sell On Tv?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by S.O. Price • Mar 5, 2015.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I keep seeing an ad on tv for "jeggings". They are jean-looking leggings. They're selling 3 pairs for $19.99. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they truly looked like jeans and if they truly fit everyone and reshape everybody to get rid of the "muffin top" and pantie lines, etc. as they say they do.

2. aceofspad3s

aceofspad3sNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not completely sure it's the same brand since I've seen commercials for a few, but I wear jeggings and like them. They're super comfortable. I won't say they're as effective as Spanx as far as reshaping and getting rid of the muffin top, but they're pretty forgiving. Less forgiving than denim, more than tights, as you can imagine. I'd say if you're fine or only slightly uncomfortable in yoga pants, then jeggings will be fine as far as reshaping goes.

3. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    hhmmm... From the sounds of it, when I go out of the house I'd better stick with regular jeans! I need serious molding and shaping. For comfort at home, maybe I would try some jeggings. Three pair for twenty bucks is not a bad deal at all. Thanks for the information.

4. Hybridlullaby

HybridlullabyNew Member

Threads:
    They reshape you, but they don't get rid of muffin top. That is for sure. My friend got some, and she quickly returned them. They are great only if you plan to wear them around the house to not feel guilty about being in pajamas all day. I would suggest going to Lane Bryant. They have a lot of underwear or similar things that can get rid of muffin top without being too uncomfortable.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I got a pair from Just my size and they're okay. They cost about $20 a pair on sale. Although sturdy, some of the stitching came loose and they also run small. My problem isn't muffin top but pear bottom, which makes it a comfy fit when I don't want to wear sweats.