Has Anyone Every Done Face Mapping?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Apr 30, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Face mapping is a way to find out what might be wrong with your health by analyzing your skin. I will attach a photo. Here is the key:

1. Forehead; Might mean gallbladder and liver problems
    2. They say if a wrinkle line develops on the right side, it could be you're repressing emotions and this could also adversely affect the liver.
    3. Spleen
    4. Eyes (they really tell a lot, you should do more research on this!)
    5. Could mean slow metabolism, lung issues, and improper absorption of nutrients (this is important if you are taking vitamins but not absorbing them!)
    6. Heart issues and blood stream
    7. Intestines, digestion
    8. Tongue; toxin build up, possibly lung issues
    9. Hormonal imbalance

Attached Files:

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How interesting. In oriental medicine they pay a lot of attention to a person's appearance. But not just to a his/her face, but also to his/her overall skin tone and color. A person might have a yellow, green or blue tinge about him/herself, which are all indications of some organ being energetically out of balance. The same goes for the color and texture of a person's tongue. The appearance of one's hair and nails, and so on.

3. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    This is really interesting. Just after I had my little boy I had issues with my gallbladder and liver to the point my gallbladder had to be removed, and I remember blaming hormones for how terrible the breakouts on my forehead were.
    I'll be sure to look into this more!

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never had it done, but I've heard of it before and always thought that it sounded very interesting. I have just never got round to having it done, though. It'd be very interesting to see what they'd find if I did go for it!