Has anyone experienced the keep cool 'snap towel' as seen on tv?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Ruth B. • Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    This looks like a hand towel, and you wet it and squeeze it out and it is suppose to help you stay cool for awhile. This particular thing as seen on tv may be actually good. Most of those 'keep cool' type things are. I thought this would be a good thing for hubby as he has a delivery out of the mini van and is out all day. Plus, Home Depot is his store, and the likely hood of me being seen going into Lowes where the add said it was is not that great, lol.

Anybody have one? Does it work for you? Thanks for feedback.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I haven't tried it but how does it differ to a towel that you wet and squeeze. It is also supposed to help one stay cool if it were put somewhere on his skin. As for me, I would rather do this than have my extra few money spent for something I can substitute an improvised version with the same function.

3. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    My daughter bought these for her children who play sports. She says they do work very well, and I notice that the kids do reach for them often when they get the chance. I probably need to get one for myself!

4. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for the feedback. I wondered about them. Hubby has an outside business, he has small fans, but this would add to that. There are also similar items that look like a headband that you can wear under clothing. I do know that they work, but this towel thing looks different, but works on the same principal I'm sure. Anyhow, thanks again.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, I saw these advertised on HSN recently and thought they would be great for my son-in-law. He is a postal carrier who is outside all of the time regardless of the weather. It does get very hot here and I know these would help him out a lot.

There are sizes that fit the wrist to help keep the body cool if you can not walk around with a towel around your neck.