Has Anyone Made Their Own Bath Bombs?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Barbra_Klawsin • Mar 22, 2016.

1. Barbra_Klawsin

Barbra_KlawsinNew Member

Threads:
    I love LUSH bath products and one thing I think is great is the bath bomb. It's terrific for making the bathwater smell great (and me as well!) plus it's got so many great softeners in it. I always feel so good after using one. However they're so expensive and I've seen things on Pinterest about making your own. Has anyone tried that? Does it work?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    They're building a LUSH near me and I've wanted to learn how to make my own bath bombs also. I've seen tutorials online so it can't be too hard. Truthfully, I'd want to sell them for profit.:D

3. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it but I'd definitely love to give it a go. I think they'd make excellent gifts and I like that you'd be able to pick what scent you make them and what ingredients you use. I love Lush products so making some similar ones would be a great idea.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have also seen the information on Pinterest to make my own bathsalts. I have not tried to make a bath salt yet but I do make my own body lotion of sorts. I have very dry skin and most lotions do me no good. I take baby lotion, liquid vitamin E and vaseline and mix them to get the right consistency for my skin.